• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Metro Liquor are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the laws of Canada.
WINE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
• You must be 19 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Metro Liquor in British Columbia, Canada
• Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires it to be received by an adult (a person 19 years of age or older who is not intoxicated)
• You must be of legal drinking age to accept the delivery of liquor. Liquor shipments will not be left unattended.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
• Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
• No minimum purchase is required for pick up, local deliveries or FedEx shipments made within BC.
WINE IS A DELICATE COMMODITY
• Wine, beer and cider are perishable commodities. These products do not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your order during shipment.
• Metro Liquor is not responsible for, and will not replace product that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment.
• When your liquor order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the product becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.