For the holiday season to start immediately
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, amazing product depth, our store facilities, and having great relationships at work!
We are looking for charismatic individuals who want a place of work where they are treated like family.
- You like to have fun at work
- You work well in a team
- You are at least 19 years old
- You have your "Serving It Right Certificate"
- You have previous cashier experience (not essential)
Serving Right Certificate Link: https://www.responsibleservicebc.gov.bc.ca/serving-it-right-course
Job Duties & Requirements :
- Uphold Metro Liquor ethos & policies
- Cash handling
- Store opening & closing assistance
- Managing inventory
- Stocking shelves and unloading pallets
- Ensuring all patrons are above the age of 19+ in the store
- Maintain good level of product knowledge
- Store upkeep
- Abide by store protocols to help minimize the spread of Covid-19
- There are full & part time positions available
- We have fantastic teams and long serving members at all of our store locations who will make you feel right at home
- Benefits are included for all full time staff (30+) hours a week
- You are entitled to 5 paid sick days after 1 year employed
- $500 fitness allowance after 1 year employed
- Store discount for all employees
- We offer flexible schedules
- There is plexiglass shielding at the tills
- Masking is required in the stores and hand sanitizer is made available
Apply now by filling out the form below!