We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, amazing product depth, our store facilities, and having great relationships at work!
We are looking for charismatic individuals who want a place of work where they are treated like family.
- You like to have fun at work
- You work well in a team
- You are at least 19 years old
- You have your "Serving It Right Certificate"
- You have previous cashier experience (not essential)
Serving Right Certificate Link: https://www.responsibleservicebc.gov.bc.ca/serving-it-right-course
Job Duties & Requirements :
- Uphold Metro Liquor ethos & policies
- Cash handling
- Store opening & closing assistance
- Managing inventory
- Stocking shelves and unloading pallets
- Ensuring all patrons are above the age of 19+ in the store
- Maintain good level of product knowledge
- Store upkeep
- Abide by store protocols to help minimize the spread of Covid-19
- There are full & part time positions available
- We have fantastic teams and long serving members at all of our store locations who will make you feel right at home
- Benefits are included for all full time staff (30+) hours a week
- You are entitled to 5 paid sick days after 1 year employed
- $500 fitness allowance after 1 year employed
- Store discount for all employees
- We offer flexible schedules
- There is plexiglass shielding at the tills
- Masking is required in the stores and hand sanitizer is made available
Apply now by filling out the form below!